VigLink

4/07/2555

Designer Inspired Lanus Tote









I bought this bag for an upcoming holiday and it was perfect. Roomy enough to hold all I would need for 16 hour flights and layovers. It was also a great bag to travel around as it holds a decent amount of stuff without being too heavy. I carried this bag daily and went from beach to dessert to shopping perfectly. One of the best purchases I made for the trip.

By

.................................
This bag is the perfect size for me to carry to work and shopping.
it's very light because it's made of nylon. love it.
I ordered dark blue and I think the color looks just like the picture shown.
the greatest things is: I thought an A4 document won't fit in the bag at first, but it does fit!
but it can be better if there is more inside pocket. This bag only has one.
By  K.J.
....................................

Highly suggest this seller. Tote packaged securely. Arrived in great condition and on time. Tote is made well. Sturdy, large enough to use when traveling and everyday chores.
Handsome enough to leave handbag at home and look stylish wearing only tote. Will order again from this seller
By Annette,NJ

ไม่มีความคิดเห็น:

แสดงความคิดเห็น